Negotiable Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
Salary is negotiable DOE
Car Supermarket - Hull Based
Due to the continued expansion of their business our client is now looking to recruit a Marketing Director to create, lead and build their overall Brand and Ethos as well as product positioning and messaging.
What will you be responsible for?
Reporting directly to the CEO you will form part of the Senior Leadership Team and will be responsible for:
- Creating and leading on successful marketing and communication strategies across the Group, in line with our ambitious growth and profitability plans
- Working closely with the CEO to ensure the marketing is focused and clear on what is required to deliver our ambition.
- Enhancing and building on our brand identity.
- Increasing the volume and quality of visitors to our websites
- Ensuring the brand is experienced at all customer and employee touch points.
- Working with the SLT to define impact messaging.
- Reviewing and managing supporting partners across all marketing channels.
Could this be the ideal role for You?
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a proven and successful background in managing a marketing department, has a superb marketing talent, is innovative and has previously worked for a well-known brand.
You will have significant experience with all media channels. Have an in-depth understanding of Diverse Marketing Data analytics and a proven successful track record of SEO and PPC campaigns. Marketing campaign experience and a demonstrable track record in B2C strategic marketing within a brand, is a must.
We are looking for someone with the energy and motivation to work for a fast-paced business, who has exceptional relationship management and communication skills and has a Degree in business, marketing, or communications.
The successful candidate will have vision, energy, amazing leadership qualities and the ability to really drive our brand with excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Our client prides themselves on investing in ongoing career development for all staff and work in a great team environment. As our Marketing Director, you will be offered:
- 22 days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Investment in Training and Career Development
- Preferential Service and Finance Rates
- Company Pension and Health Care Scheme after a qualifying period
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Funded Social Events
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this Marketing Director Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.