£20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Family run Dealership Group
- 08:30 - 17:00 Mon to Fri
- Up to £20,000 Basic.
Our client, a Family run Dealership group based in Stoke, is currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join their team.
To be considered for the Dealership Purchase Ledger vacancy, you must be capable of:
- High volume invoice processing for Vehicles, Parts and general supplies
- Statement Reconciliation
- Supplier Payments
- Daily Banking – Reconciling PDQs, cash and cheques
- Other ad-hoc duties with great opportunities for development within the team
Although it's not essential, experience using Dealership operating systems, such as Kerridge/CDK would be advantageous moving forward.
This is a busy site that sell a lot of vehicles, therefore the successful candidate must be confident in their ability to maintain to pace of the dealership.
In return for the Dealership Purchase Ledger hard-work and skill-set, our client offers
- Basic up to £20,000
- Mon to Fri 08:30 - 17:00
- Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme (extended to Family) and Employee discounts on Servicing, MOT's and any Vehicles purchased.
If you are an experienced Purchase Ledger, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
If this Purchase Ledger Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stoke on Trent please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.