£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £27,000 basic salary
- Hours: M-F + Alternating Saturdays
Advantageous to the Vehicle Technician application:
- MOT Licence (in date)
- Diagnostic Testing Experience
- Great Team player with superb communication skills
Main Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician:
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- MOT Testing
- Testing, Diagnosing and resolving vehicle faults
- Vehicle inspection for general wear and tear
- Liaising with Customers as and when necessary
- Supporting other Technicians where needed
Our Client, a busy Main Car Dealer in the Liskeard area is currently seeking a Vehicle MOT Technician to join their productive and successful team.
The successful Vehicle MOT Technician will ideally live within the Liskeard area, or be able to travel to the area and be fully qualified as a Car Technician and hold a valid MOT license. This role will suit somebody who is fully qualified and is looking to forge a career with a highly regarded Dealer Group.
Attention to detail and pride in your work is key, the brand and company have high standards which need to be adhered to.
If you are interested in this Technician Job or any other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs, please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!