£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £28,000 OTE
- 39 hours per week over 4 days, 8am - 6:15pm Mon to Fri with day off during the week (long weekends every 5 weeks)
- Work for a reputable and one of the leading dealer groups in the UK!
- Overtime paid at time and a half
Our client in Lancaster are recruiting for a Vehicle Preparation Technician / PDI to join their team.
We are looking for people who share our passion for our brands, with experience of servicing and repairing vehicles to a high standard, and who are qualified to Level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance Repair or equivalent. All employees play a vital part in putting the customer first, delivering a great customer experience.
As a technician you will be responsible for detecting and diagnosing vehicles faults to establish the work required, and ensure that the subsequent work carried out is carried out accurately and in a timely manner. You will be responsible for vehicle road testing and ensuring vehicle parts are stored and handled correctly. The ideal person will take pride in ensuring our customers are provided with the very best service.
You will work in a friendly and dynamic environment, receiving a full induction and ongoing support. We recognise that happy and satisfied employees give excellent customer service. Staff benefits include a uniform, company pension scheme and access to the staff car scheme to mention a few.
Requirements for the Vehicle Preparation / PDI Technician role
- Qualified to Level 3 NVQ or equivalent
- Previous experience is essential
- MOT licence preferable but training will be provided to achieve this qualification
- Full clean driving licence
What you will receive in return for your hard work as a PDI Technician
- Salary DOE
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Work place pension after 3 months
- Friendly atmosphere
- Uniform provided
- Professional development
- Car benefit scheme available after 6 months
If this Vehicle Preparation / PDI Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Lancaster please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!