£30160 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Between £11.50-14.50 per hour plus overtime paid at time and a half.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
Our client, a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership based in Gloucester, are looking to recruit a HGV Driver/Workshop Assistant to join their business.
Your responsibilities as a HGV Driver / Workshop Assistant will include:
- Collecting and delivering customer vehicles.
- Parking vehicles around the our client's premises.
- Non-skilled workshop technical support.
- General house-keeping duties around the workshop.
In order to be eligible you will need to have a HGV license (either Class 1 or 2) with a minimal points as well as a professional appearance and previous experience in a driving role.
For your hard work as a HGV Driver/Workshop Assistant our client is offering:
- Between £11.50-14.50 per hour (£23,920-£30,160 per annum) pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Private medical health insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Ongoing training/development.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday (hours to be discussed further upon application).
If this HGV Driver / General Workshop Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Gloucester please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!