£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £27,000
- Mon - Fri 08:30 – 17:30
- Commercial Main Dealer
Our Client a Commercial Vehicle Dealership Group with sites across the South East are currently seeking a Marketing Executive for their Marketing Department in the Worthing & Crawley area.
Reporting to the Dealer Principal and working within a team of 2. You will responsible for the marketing delivery for their brand and products. You’ll achieve this by working closely with all central marketing functions, where you will develop, communicate and execute marketing activity to drive brand consideration and sales opportunities.
For you to stand out from the crowd you need to be a self-starter, motivated, excellent communicator and a creative marketer.
What’s in it for the Marketing Executive?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of around £24 – 27,000
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days Holiday – Plus Bank Holidays!
- Company Pension, Death in Service Benefit
- Birthday Gifts!
- Christmas Gifts
- Other Rewards through the year
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
Duties of a Marketing Executive:
- Overseeing the production of all marketing materials, including printed resources, media advertising, website content and social media accounts
- Working with stakeholders to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Ensuring national Manufacturer marketing campaigns are being implemented on a local level
- Operating their CRM system, Kerridge, and managing customer data
- Responsible for all communication channels including newsletters, automated emails and bespoke campaigns
- Ensuring all internal and external documentation adheres to Manufacturer guidelines
- Assist with meetings with sales managers and franchise managers, ensuring requirements and deadlines are fully understood by all parties and met accordingly.
- Implement and communicate franchise marketing plans, meeting manufacturer standards requirements and ensuring activity is aligned to agreed marketing budgets and is not exceeded.
- Ensure all franchise manufacturer marketing activity meets brand guidelines and standards expected.
- Attend and participate in meetings, proactively sharing ideas and taking on board learnings shared from others, including testing new media technologies and tools available.
- Develop effective relationships with other marketing executives in the marketing team to share learnings and ensure campaigns are delivered to agreed timescales.
Requirements for the Marketing Executive role:
- Clean driving licence – you will be required to travel between sites from time to time
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- High level attention to detail
- Previous experience in the automotive industry is desirable
- Kerridge experience would be advantageous
If you are interested in working at a well-established Dealer Group as a Marketing Executive, Commercial Vehicle Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Commercial Service Advisor, Vehicle Technician or want to know more about other automotive jobs in Worthing, Brighton, Hove, Shoreham, Littlehampton, Chichester, Horsham, Pulborough, West Sussex and Hampshire, then please contact Martin Bane at perfect placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in motor trade jobs, so if you are looking to improve your automotive career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK motor trade recruiters with over 1,400 automotive vacancies across the whole of the UK.