£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting salary up to £23,000 per annum per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Due to business expansion a not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in Newport.
Reporting to the Service Manager, in the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work alongside several other Vehicle Service Advisors and your key responsibilities shall include:
- Correctly capturing all customer details and vehicle faults at the first point of contact.
- Taking telephone bookings from customers and accurately loading them into the workshop.
- Raising job cards and ensuring all necessary and compliant documentation forms parts of the job pack.
- Informing customers of their ongoing vehicle status.
- Entering additions/changes to our client's customer database.
- Handing over finished vehicles to customers.
- Giving customers detailed explanations on extent of repairs.
- Monitoring whether repairs are being carried out to the required delivery time.
- Actively sell aftersales services to include Service Contracts.
- Discussing and arranging payment with customers.
- Booking in of vehicles to ensure continuity of workshop loading.
- Provide advice on warranties and service requirements.
- In the case of legally required inspections, explaining the necessary vehicle test requirements.
- Arrange schedules for MOT/vehicle inspections.
The successful Service Advisor would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority. Current or recent experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor within a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealer is essential to our client at this stage alongside a full clean UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Service Advisor, our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £23,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer accredited training.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic career development prospects with a long-established commercial vehicle dealer group.
- 40 hour week between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
If this Commercial Vehicle Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Service Advisor Jobs.