£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Starting annual salary up to £22/23,000 per annum with an OTE of circa £30,000
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
- Fantastic career development prospects and earning potential
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor at our client's premium franchise approved car dealership in Newport.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will work along with a service reception team as well as a workshop team, the Service Advisor shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle. As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle, and up-sell on additional products and services where possible.
The successful Service Advisor would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction. Strong organisational skills along with IT literacy (any experience with Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority. Due to the nature of this role, recent or current experience as a Vehicle Service Advisor or a similar role within the automotive industry would be essential alongside a UK driving licence with minimal points. Liaising with the vehicle manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would be advantageous but is not essential.
For the Service Advisor hard work, our client is offering:
- Starting annual salary up to £22/23,000 per annum dependent upon experience and current earnings.
- Access to performance related bonus scheme providing a £98,000 annual on-target-earnings.
- The highest performing Service Advisors are able to earn up to £12,000/£15,000 on top of their basic salary.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Access to manufacturer accredited training.
- Various additional company benefits
- Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:30pm with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:00am to 12:30pm.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.