£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- OTE up to £40,000
- Only 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings
Our client, a Main Dealership in Amersham is currently recruiting within their Service Department. This position offers an excellent and realistic OTE.
This role is not only open for experienced Service Advisors but also applicants who have an excellent Customer Service background who are eager to join the Motor Trade.
Our Client is offering the successful Service Advisor:
- Basic Salary Up to £24,000
- £34,000 - £40,000 OTE!!
- Monday to Friday 8am-6pm with only 1 in 3 Saturday Morning's.
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Assist Incoming Customers on a Daily Basis
- Booking customers in the diary
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paperwork processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- To prepare and analyse job cards for work carried out under the terms of warranty.
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and the workshop.
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Experience as a Service Advisor with Main Dealer Experience is preferable but not essential
- CDK knowledge is advantageous but not essential
- You must have a Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.