£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Glasgow West
- Basic Salary up to £22,000
- OTE – Competitive depending on experience.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Are you interested in a new challenge? Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you want career progression?
Our large dealership client based in Glasgow West is looking for a Service Advisor to join an incredibly busy dealership.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Service Advisor to join our large client where there are real opportunities for career progression.
Duties as a Service Advisor will include:
- Be a team player.
- Be a flexible colleague to oversee the progress of customer bookings from start to finish.
- Good computer skills.
- Great communication skills.
What you will need as a Service Advisor:
- Motor Trade Experience – Desired.
- Kerridge Database Trained – Desired.
- Ability to build relationships across the business both internally and externally.
- Customer Focus - Interpersonal with influencing skills.
- Great telephone manner.
- Judgment and decision making.
- Good IT Skills.
- Use of DMS to create and invoice jobs.
- Previous Experience of Service Advisor.
- Possesses Technician experience.
If you believe this Service Advisor vacancy is suitable to your experience and you are looking for your next challenge or the next step in your career, please get in touch with Kevin Barnbrook today to find out more information.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.