£20500 per annum
about 1 month ago
£19,000 - £20,500 + Bonus
Do you have working experience within the motor industry?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment and like to exceed targets?
Our client is currently looking for a Fleet Administrator to join a busy Commercial Vehicle Admin Team at their Bradford site on a full time permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Provide administrative support to the Fleet Operations Department
- Raising invoices, external and internal orders, completing delivery documentations and V55's
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure obligations and deadlines are met
- Maintaining an orderly file system
- Updating the Fleet System daily
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
What our client is offering the Successful Fleet Administrator:
- Monday – Friday 9.00 – 17.30
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Retail discounts saving £££’s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and more
- Pension scheme
It is essential that you meet the below criteria to be considered for this Fleet Administrator role:
- Working product knowledge in the LCV marketplace/motor industry
- Previous employment in dealership or lease company background in accounts
- Clear understanding of the Ebbon Dacs leaselink system
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fleet Administrator to join a fantastic company!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Fleet Administrator role, or others we have in the Bradford area, please do not hesitate to contact Hannah at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.