£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic up to 25000
Monday - Friday 7:00am - 16:00pm
Our Client is looking for a Parts Sales Advisor is based in the area of Grimsby.
As part of the Parts Sales Advisor role you will receive orders from both internal and external customers, identifying part numbers required, and processing through to invoicing and delivery.
Main duties of a Parts Sales Advisor will consist of:
- To check all items delivered and collected correspond to relevant paperwork, and issue returns notes for items returned for credit, and to issue returns notes for items not required from suppliers therefore awaiting credit note.
- To ensure that all customers are informed of any parts promotions and maximise related selling opportunities.
- To collect cash, cheques, credit/debit card payments using the approved procedures from customers and forward to parts administration ensuring each payment is receipted.
- To answer telephone calls quickly & efficiently dealing with customers enquiries in an efficient manner. To liaise with the Workshop Controller.
- To locate any ‘non-stocked’ items from various suppliers to meet customers’ needs.
- Produce all invoices/return notes correctly in accordance with audit requirements, all to be processed by the end of day.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent customer care skills whether by telephone or face to face. Previous experience in sales and negotiating. You must show you can be proactive, methodical and organised.
The successful Parts Sales Advisor will receive:
- Career progression opportunities.
- 31 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays) rising to 33 on celebration of 5 years’ service.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- Onsite mental health first aiders.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Internal engagement initiatives
If this Opportunity may be of interest to you or anybody else you may know please get in contact today for any questions, queries and referrals.
If this Parts Sales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grimsby please contact Martyn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.