Kingston upon Hull
£20000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Do you have motor trade experience?
- ADP Kerridge experience?
Our client is currently looking for a Sales Progressor and Support Assistant to provide full administration and vehicle progression support to the Sales Team at their Hull site on a full time permanent basis.
Some of the duties as a Sales Progressor & Support Assistant include:
- Maximise the benefits of the Kerridge data management system by ensuring accurate and up to date input for management/financial reports and marketing information.
- Raise invoices, external and internal orders, complete final delivery documentation and V55’s.
- Maintain the Vehicle Status Reporting System to progress vehicles from order to delivery.
- Liaise with customers/suppliers/sales team/drivers and valeters to ensure that deadlines are met and obligations fulfilled.
- To handle all customer and supplier’s enquiries in a professional manner, which are in-line with our business principles that maintain our integrity and an ethical code of conduct.
- To ensure that all necessary documentation is applied for/in place as per ‘Deal File’ checklist.
- To maintain an orderly filing system for the Sales Department and accurate upkeep of all chassis files in accordance with the audit requirements.
- To notify and follow-up internal queries in a timely and professional manner.
- To ensure that we maintain a high standard of cleanliness and professionalism within the working and vehicle display areas and a presentable personal appearance whilst representing the company in the office and in any matter related to the business.
What our client is offering the successful Sales Progressor & Support Assistant:
- Monday – Friday 8.30 – 17.00
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career progression opportunities
- Retail discounts saving £££’s at high street stores, health & beauty, going out, travel and more
- Pension scheme
It is essential that you meet the below criteria to be considered for this Sales Progressor & Support Assistant role:
- Previous Motor trade and ADP Kerridge experience
- Well organised with strong administration skills
- Good IT Skills
- Customer service experience (face to face, telephone and email
- Confident but personable
- Self-motivated and initiative
- Team player
- Car driving licence
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic company!
If this Sales Progressor & Support Assistant Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Hull please contact Hannah Bretton at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!