£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Monday to Friday – 45 Hours – Travelling built into hours
Basic Circa £40,000
Business Mileage Paid
Well Established Bodyshop
Covering South coast, Southampton, Portsmouth, Worthing, Brighton
Our Client, a busy Accident Repair Centre with over 30 years trading experience are looking to employ a Panel Beater to join their team. With Multiple sites across the south coast our client is seeking someone who is flexible, dynamic, with the ability to travel to multiple bodyshops.
Our client works with a number of Manufacturers from Audi to Volvo, with a BSI kitemark and Accreditations with numerous brands, you can be sure to be working in a first class environment providing a quality work place, alongside a quality service.
They are seeking an efficient Panel Beater to join their uber efficient team!
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £40,000 Dependent on experience (£18 p.h.)
- Company Mileage Paid at 40p per mile
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Competent English Reading & Writing Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
· NVQ level 3 or senior ATA accreditation
- Or Previous MET Experience
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
If this Panel Beater job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Technician Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Worthing, Brighton, Portsmouth, Havant, Waterlooville, Southampton, Chichester, Hampshire & West Sussex please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.