£45000 per annum
30 days ago
- Monday to Friday – 45 Hours – Flexi Start & Finish
- Basic Circa £40,000 + Bonus
- Well Established Bodyshop
- Crawley, West Sussex
Our Client, a busy Accident Repair Centre with over 30 years trading experience are looking to employ a Panel Beater to join their team. With Multiple sites across the south coast our client is seeking someone who is flexible, dynamic, efficient Panel Beater to be based at their fully equipped workshop in Crawley.
Our client works with a number of Manufacturers from Audi to Volvo, with a BSI kitemark and Accreditation's with numerous brands, you can be sure to be working in a first class environment providing a quality work place, alongside a quality service.
They are seeking an efficient Panel Beater to join their uber efficient team!
What’s in it for you as a Panel Beater?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of up to £40,000 Dependent on experience
- A supportive Management Structure
- Full Systems & Process Training
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension
- Future Development Opportunities with a Large Group.
Duties of a Panel Beater:
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Competent English Reading & Writing Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
- NVQ level 3 or senior ATA accreditation
- Or Previous Panel Beating
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
If this Panel Beater job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other MET, Bodyshop Technician, Panel Beater, Accident Repair Technician, Paint Sprayer or Smart Repair Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Crawley, Redhill, Gatwick, Horley, Horsham, Burgess Hill, Brighton, Worthing, Reigate, Dorking & West Sussex please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.