£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Strong Basic Salary up to £32,000
- Plus Bonus Structure
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with alternate Saturday Morning's
Our client, a Franchised Main Dealer is currently seeking a Qualified and Experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop.
They are looking for someone who is hardworking, highly skilled with experience in Diagnostics and a Main Dealer background.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks
- Repair work
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- PDI Work
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ Level 3 with Franchise Experience
- You must have a good working attitude
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Working well as Part of a Team
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in High Wycombe, please contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.