£45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£20,000 Basic + OTE £45,000
Wakefield Based Main Dealer
Our client, a rapidly expanding dealer group has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Controller to join one of their busy Wakefield.
Duties of a Sales Controller:
- Assisting with the sale of new and used cars,
- Helping to direct and motivate the sales team whilst remaining a key member of it,
- Implementing effective sales plans,
- Advising customers of finance and insurance products and services,
- Monitoring payments,
- Managing finance agreements,
- Working to meet and exceed sales targets,
- Ensuring the whole sales experience is delivered to every customer.
To be considered for this Sales Controller role, you must have/be:
- Main Dealer experience
- Ideally, held a Controller or Management position previously
- If you are a highly experienced Sales Executive and have Business Manager Duties you will be considered for this opportunity.
- Proven track record of Sales and Leadership Skills
- Hungry, driven, passionate, motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this Sales Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Yorkshire, please contact Helen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs