£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
£30,000 - £33,000 + Bonus
Wakefield Based Main Dealer
Our client, a rapidly expanding group of dealers have a great opportunity for a highly experienced Master Technician / Workshop Controller to join their Wakefield based site.
This is great opportunity for an experienced Master / Senior Technician to progress their career to the next level.
Duties of the Workshop Controller Role and Requirements:
- A stable career history in the Motor Trade is essential.
- You must possess excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge to distribute work to the right skill level to ensure quality and efficiency is maintained.
- Pre-authorisation of work and quality control.
- Complete general administration tasks to the brand standard.
What the Successful Workshop Controller will Get:
- A basic salary of up to £33,000 which is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your OTE to £42,000
- A long and stable career with one of our most trusted clients.
- The chance to work with a high-end vehicle franchise.
- Access to company training.
- Work under experienced and friendly management.
If this Workshop controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wakefield please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.