£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary £26,000, OTE £30 - 40,000+
Large Mobile Smart Repair Group
Monday – Friday Only 08:30 – 17:00
Our Client a well-established Smart Repair Group who operate on a National scale, are looking to employ someone experienced within Smart Repair to look after the Southampton area and surrounding region.
Previous experience as a Smart Repairer is advantageous for this position, however our Client will consider candidates with a strong Paint Spraying background interested in focusing their efforts primarily on Smart Repair.
You will have your diary set out for the week and all of your appointments put in place for you directly synced to your Calendar. Your Van will be fully equipped with the latest cutting-edge equipment, a Mobile Phone + Laptop will also be provided.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary
- Opportunity to earn bonus with an Uncapped Commission Structure!
- Company Van, Fuel Car, Mobile App & Tablet
- A supportive Management Structure
- Training to Motor Industry Standards administered by IMI
- Company Pension
Duties of Smart Repairer with our Client
- Repair Bumper Scuffs, Minor Paint Scratches & Alloy wheel Scuffs.
- Maintaining all Equipment and reporting any issues to management
- Have a professional attitude towards the customer, ensuring they are satisfied with the quality of work and the manner it was undertaken
- Ensuring all work is undertaken in a safe environment, for both yourself and others.
- Communicating with Scheduling team and ensuring Diary is kept up to date
- To undertake any additional training courses scheduled
What our Client expects of their Smart Repairer
- Previous experience of Smart Repair, Paint Spraying, Prepping and Polishing
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- Local Area Knowledge is Beneficial
- Good Time Keeping Skills
- Strong Communication to both customers & colleagues
- The desire to earn! The more you put in the more you get out!
If this Mobile Smart Repair, interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Paint Sprayer, Prepper & Polisher, Bodyshop Workshop Controller, Bodyshop Manager, Accident Repair management, Panel Beater, MET Technician, Stripper, Fitter, Vehicle Technician, HGV Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth, Fareham, Southampton, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.