£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm / Every other Saturday Morning 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Salary: up to £28,000 basic (depending on experience) + Sat overtime at time+half.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Client, an independent Service Centre in the Romford area are currently seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician / Garage Mechanic for their busy workshop.
They are very much a family orientated company whom value their staff and are happy to progress an employee’s career by further developing their skill set for someone who shows a dedication!
As a Vehicle Technician for this role, you will be fully competent in
- The service and repair of vehicles to the highest of standards.
- Ideally possess a skillset including clutch, cambelt and gearbox repairs/replacement.
- Willing and able to work as part of a team, being a good team player is essential in this role.
- You must be able to communicate well with your colleagues to ensure the smooth flow of work through the workshop.
The successful candidate will be qualified to Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics, comfortably be able to travel to the Romford area, have your own tools and a Full UK Driving Licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a thriving business where you will be valued as an employee.
This Vehicle Technician Vacancy is one of many Accident Repair Centre Jobs in the Romford and Essex Area, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement for other Motor Trade Jobs in the area.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.