£23000 - £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary £23,000 OTE £26,000
Large Commercial Vehicle Group
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30, Saturday Mornings 1 in 2 08:00 – 12:00
Our Client a well-known Commercial Vehicle Dealer Group are seeking a Parts Sales Advisor for their state of the art parts hub based in Southampton.
With over 50 years’ experience within the Commercial Vehicle Sector, selling over 100,000 vehicles annually and turnover £1bn +, our client offers a safe, stable and supportive working environment.
Our Client has a passion for creating & promoting a team-oriented spirit, which invests in people and strives to be the best workshop & parts department within the region.
What’s in it for you?
- A Competitive Basic Salary of £23,000
- Opportunity to earn bonus
- 22 days holiday + bank Holidays
- A supportive Management Structure
- A Market Leading Manufacturer Led Training Plan
- State of the Art Facilities.
- Company Pension
Duties of Parts Sales Advisor with our Client
- Act as a point of contact for internal and external customers
- Provide an excellent level of service at all times
- Assist customers by phone and email including providing pricing and product information
- Create lasting relationships with customers
- Assist with stock check as required
- Assist with the wider team as required
What our Client expects of their Parts Sales Advisor
- Previous experience with commercial vehicle parts is highly desirable, however other parts
- experience will be considered.
- To be able to provide excellent customer service at all times
- To be highly organised
- To be able to work as part of a team
If this Parts Sales Advisor interests, you and you would like to know more about it, Parts Telesales, Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Service Advisor, Sales Executive, Vehicle Technician, HGV Technician, Vehicle Mechanic or other Automotive Jobs in Southampton, Portsmouth, Fareham, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Waterlooville, Chichester & Havant please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.