£38000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Panel Beater Required Car & Van – Panel Beater
Salary: £12 - £15 per hour (dependent on experience)
Hours: 44.5 hours per week : 07.00hrs – 16.30hrs) Monday to Thursday and 07.00hrs – 16.00hrs on Friday Overtime Available and flexibility required
Holiday: 28 days holiday (Includes statutory holidays) per year.
Pension: Auto enrolment after 3 months.
Life Assurance: Enrolment on completion of 6 months service
Duties as a Panel Beater include but not limited to:
- All types of vehicle repair to both car & vans following current methods
- Must be able to spot weld / weld and carry out repairs to a high standard
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
Requirements for this Panel Beater role:
- Time served Panel beater, fully qualified, or ATA Accredited
- Previous experience working on vehicles
- Own tools required
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Our client is ready to hire the right person as soon as they are found so please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chesterfield please contact Sam Butcherat Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.