£27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary up to £23,000
Non-Motor Trade Applicants also Encouraged to Apply
Duties of the Role and Requirements:
- Experience in a service advisor role would naturally be a benefit, but our client encourages applicants from outside the motor trade, who have the relevant skills to succeed ie customer-facing experience and sales skills.
- You will be taking bookings, helping to organise the technicians' workload, managing diaries, advising customers, alongside other duties.
- You will be upselling products and services to enhance the customer's experience and earn your bonus.
- You will have the personal skills to be the face of a high-achieving vehicle brand.
What the Successful Service Advisor will Get:
- A career with one of our longstanding and trusted clients.
- Guidance from a highly experienced and friendly management team.
- The chance to work with a high-end vehicle franchise.
- Access to brand and company training from the outset.
- The chance to earn a highly competitive level of bonus.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Boston please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.