Salary Negotiable, Depending on Experiecne
about 1 month ago
- Salary is negotiable
- Wakefield Based Main Dealer
Our client based in Wakefield is actively looking to hire an experienced Aftersales Manager from a franchise background.
Purpose of this Aftersales Manager Job is to lead, manage and develop the performance of the aftersales operations. Set and implement the sales and marketing strategy required to maximise the potential of the brand performance and delighting our client’s customers!
Main Responsibilities as a Aftersales Manager (but not limited to):
- To maximise the profit opportunity in all areas of responsibility.
- To translate business strategy in to effective operational plans for the all operations.
- To develop and agree Sales and Marketing plans and budgets, designed to achieve financial objectives and Manufacturer targets.
- To implement effective policies and procedures in order to maximise sales opportunities and protect the interest of both the Company and its Customers.
- To oversee the effective management of all Aftersales related stocks.
- To oversee adherence to the strict terms of our Franchise Agreement.
- To maintain the Corporate Identity and other standards specified as part of the Manufacturer Retail Standards.
- To inspire, provide leadership and effectively manage all staff in order to maximise productivity and meet or exceed sales and profit targets.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service within all areas of responsibility.
- To oversee the resolution of all complaints in the best interest of Customer and Company.
- To oversee effective communication links with all other departments within the Company.
- To provide all internal and Manufacturer reports & forecasts, and to take ownership of the information provided for the accurate production of the management accounts.
- To recruit, induct, train and develop an effective team of managers and aftersales advisors.
Our client is actively looking for a Franchise experienced Aftersales Manager or Service Manager whom is familiar with running large departments and teams.
For you hard work as a Aftersales Manager you will be rewarded with an excellent working environment, fun and friendly team, fantastic salary with bonus and other benefits such as company car, fuel and health care.
Main Dealer motor trade experience as stated is essential.
If this Aftersales Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wakefield please contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Aftersales Managers.