£37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £33,000 Basic + Overtime + Bonus
- Flexible Hours - pick your start times in your 42.5 hour week
- Outstanding Benefits Package
Our client is looking for an MET Fitter in Doncaster. The company offers great job security and fantastic employee benefits.
Beyond that, this is a huge automotive business where you will join a busy operation with plenty of scope to earn money and progress further down the line in your career.
The successful MET Technician will be required to:
- Assess faults
- Follow job cards and assessment reports
- Access and remove mechanical and electrical components
- Remove and fit non-structural body panels
- Remove and re-install mechanical and electrical systems
- Follow vehicle valeting requirements and prospect
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction.
Our client is seeking a MET Technician with some experience of the role in your working past - qualifications or experience will suffice to succeed with your application.
So please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this MET Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Doncaster please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!