£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic up £25000
- OTE £26000
- Wk1: Monday to Friday 06.00-16.00
- Wk2: Monday to Friday 08.30-18.00
- Saturday 08.00-12.00
Do you you have previous motor trade experience? Are you driven by results and strive to offer excellent customer service?
Our client has a new Customer Service Advisor opportunity available to join their Heavy Vehicle Dealership located in the Nottingham area.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Service Advisor:
- To be successful for this role you will need to have previous experience as a Service Advisor. The client is happy to consider applications from all Service Advisors whether that be from Main Dealer, Independent or Commercial backgrounds.
- You will be dealing directly with customers, scheduling service work to their vehicles and informing them of any additional repairs required.
- You will be able to handle administrative and customer relations aspects of service department operations.
- You will need to demonstrate a professional manner and good communication / organisational skills.
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of the motor trade in order to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand.
Who are we looking for? A Service Advisor with the ability to build relationships across the business both internally and externally.
The Service Advisor must have good judgment and decision making skills with ideally good IT knowledge and a great telephone manner.
If your interested in the opportunity above or any others in the Nottingham are don't hesitate to get in contact for more information and referrals.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Martyn Nantongwe at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.