£37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic £12-£18/hr Depending on Experience / Qualifications
Join a Longstanding and Trusted Client of Ours
Flexible Working Hours
Our client is seeking a Panel Beater to join its large site in Doncaster.
Would you like flexible working hours and to pick your start and finish times? Would you like to be one of the best earning panel beaters in the area?
You can move with security to a client that has recently acquired new sites whilst working at a large, established body shop of theirs.
Duties as a Panel Beater include but not limited to:
- All types of vehicle repair to both car & vans following current methods
- Must be able to spot weld / weld and carry out repairs to a high standard.
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Responsible for cleanliness and housekeeping standards in own area.
- Reduce wastage by using raw materials and consumable items carefully.
- Assist the Company in caring for the environment by disposing of waste products correctly.
- Work at a good rate whilst maintaining standards.
Requirements for this Panel Beater Role:
· Time served Panel beater, qualified, or ATA Accredited all encouraged to apply.
· Previous experience working on vehicles
· Own tools required
· Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Our client is ready to hire the right person as soon as they are found so please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Panel Beater Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Doncaster please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.