£80000 per annum
29 days ago
- Basic Salary and Overall Package Negotiable Depending on Experience.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate leader to take responsibility and progress the Marketing Strategy and Team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Digital Marketing including all Paid Advertising (Google, Social, YouTube etc) and SEO, with the ability to develop new strategies, drive a team and contribute innovative ideas to ensure that our objectives are achieved.
Key Responsibilities for the Group Marketing Manager:
- Initially work closely with Key Stakeholders to formulate the marketing Strategy.
- Devise and oversee the full marketing strategy for the group whilst managing a budget of £2 million per annum.
- Work closely with the Paid Media Manager to drive enquiries from all paid channels whilst efficiently using the paid media budget
- Oversee the SEO strategy working closely with external agencies
- Devise and lead the internal and external Content strategy working with the team of copywriters
- Working with External Agencies, drive a CRO strategy to maximise visitors landing on websites.
- Work closely with 3rd party brokers who pass leads into the business and ensure these are leads are effectively handled and report back to senior management on the efficiency.
- Oversee the Social Media Strategy working closely with the Social Media Manager.
- Work with freelance videographers and presenters to ensure a steady stream of relevant videos are being created
- Working with external agencies, manage Hippo’s web estate including an APP and Customer Portal.
- Manage Hippo’s CSR Strategy
- Provide monthly reports back to Senior Management on all key metrics relating to marketing
- Responsible for ensuring all our advertising is FCA compliant
What our client is looking for in the Group Marketing Manager:
- A creative, enthusiastic and confident person who is able to generate the required level of enquiries whilst having a good handle on the budget
- Whilst previous experience from the Motor Trade is not required, we are looking for previous experience in a large agency or large organisation
- Previous managerial experience
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for Marketing and progressing a department
- Key Skills
- SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing
- Campaign Design
- Campaign Analysis
- Project Management
- Strategy Development
- MS Office Packages Excel and Word skills
As part of your employment package the Group Marketing Manager will receive:
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, access to their confidential mental health and wellness program
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive work colleagues and management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
If this Group Marketing Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Marketing Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Blackburn, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.