£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: Up to £26,000
- Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
- Contract: Full-time, Permanent.
Our client is an Independent Rapid Fit Garage with many years’ experience and a good reputation in the local area. They offer a wide range of services including MOT testing, servicing, tyres and general repairs as well as heavy work including diagnostics, engine repairs, cam belts and clutches.
They are actively looking to hire a knowledgeable and experienced Assistant Manager for their site.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Fast Fit Manager to Include:
- Managing a small team of Technicians.
- Organising workload and workshop bookings.
- Operating workshop loading system.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person and by telephone.
- Quoting for repairs, selling labour hours available via customer bookings.
- Accurately recording faults with vehicles/completing job sheets.
- Obtaining authority for repairs.
- Managing and order parts.
- Creating invoices and takin payment from customers.
They are looking for an experience Manager from either an Independent Garage or Fat Fit Centre background. The successful candidate must also be able to maintain exceptional quality while meeting targets and also liaise with managers, co-workers and customers. A valid UK driving licence is essential.
If you’re looking for a role within a fantastic and ever growing business, which will give you job satisfaction, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
If this Assistant Fast Fit Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Salisbury please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.