£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary circa £28,000 + bonus
- 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings
- Fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer with excellent opportunity for bonus.
My client is a busy, well established Main Dealer and they are looking for technicians who are ideally VAG trained, but any main dealer experience would be considered.
Under going Service, repair and identify work required to keep the vehicle safe on the road. To be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix.
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance & Repair
- VAG experienced/trained would be very desirable (very competitive salary will be available for the right person)
- Strong skills working with the service department to ensure the customer is kept up to date and therefore, has the best possible experience
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- MOT Testing licence would be desirable but not essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
If this Vehicle Technician interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.