£32000 per annum
29 days ago
We are seeking a CNC Operator to join our clients well established Precision Engineering business in Norfolk.
Our client operates many vertical and horizontal 3, 4 & 5 Axis Machines, along with Sliding Head technology offering state-of-the-art CNC machinery and a dedicated team of highly-skilled engineers.
Our client is offering the successful CNC Setter:
- A competitive salary £29,000 plus overtime.
- Hours: 2pm - 10:30pm Mon-Thurs / 1pm-6:30pm Fridays
Duties of a CNC Setter:
- Develop towards loading setting & operating Lathe Machines.
- Performing basic offsets. program changes
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, verniers and gauges.
- Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
What our client expects of their CNC Setter:
- Must have drive and the right attitude to develop and train.
- Experience with FANUC machine controls is highly desirable.
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified CNC Setter to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this CNC Setter opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.