£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary £24,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours
Our longstanding and trusted client in Exeter is seeking an Experienced Warranty Administrator to join the team.
Duties of the Warranty Administrator role:
- Preparing all warranty claims for submission to manufacturers for payment
- Checking and clearing weekly statements and querying any overdue claims not paid or any discrepancies in payments
- Ensuring all documentation falls in line with manufacturers' guidelines
- Ensuring repair order documentation is fully and correctly completed.
- Ensuring all policy claims are quickly dealt with and the customer reimbursements are correct.
- Maintaining high standards of control over displaced material returned to manufacturers;
- Accurately reconciling warranty credits and correctly administering discrepancies.
- Helping out on the Service desk as and when required.
If this Warranty Administrator vacancy would be of interest please do not hesitate to call James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Warranty Administrator Jobs.