£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Luxury Car Brand - Main Dealer
£24.5k Basic + Bonus (Realistic £28k OTE)
Exciting opportunity due to growth
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer in the Tonbridge area, is looking for a driven and ambitious Parts Advisor to join their aftersales team.
The Parts Advisor will be working with some of the most premium cars on the market, so a passion for the industry is essential!
Key Objectives for Parts Advisor, may include:
- To maintain parts stock and stock records
- Identify parts items required by the Workshop technician and to then find their location within the stores.
- In the event that the required item(s) is/are not in stock to telephone around and subsequently progress/chase the order, keeping the relevant department advised of progress.
- Utilising the system to place orders with the manufacturer.
- To advise Service personnel immediately required items are received in stock and available for issue.
- Upon receipt of incoming goods, to place these in the appropriate location and update stock records accordingly.
- To maintain a constant surveillance of Parts Stores area to maintain security.
- Upon request to assist with the twice-yearly stock takes of items in store.
What our Client expects of the successful Parts Advisor:
- You must have previous experience within a parts department
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer satisfaction skills
- You must be organised and efficient.
- CDK/ Kerridge experience preferred
Additional Information about this Parts Advisor role:
- OTE £28,000
- 45hrs per week (Monday – Friday 08:00 – 6:00pm + 1 in 4 Saturdays)
- 22 days holiday, rising with service + bank holidays
- On-Site Parking
- Brand Training and Development
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Generous Staff Discounts
- Referral Bounty
If this Vehicle / Car Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.