£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Franchised dealer
- Mon - Thurs 8:30am-5:30pm Fri 8:30am - 4:30pm (41.5hrs per week) + Sat on a rota 8:30am - 12:30pm
- £26,000 basic + OTE £31,000
Our client requires a new team member to carry out MOT Tests and some light repairs/service work.
The ideal Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester would have good communication skills, be self motivated and be a friendly team player.
Our client is a popular and busy garage with a good reputation amongst our customer base for providing a good service at reasonable prices. We have a skilled and committed team that enjoys putting the customer first and doing a good quality job.
Key responsibilities of an MOT/Service Technician with our Client:
- Accurately and skilfully undertaking the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
- Carrying out inspection and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles.
- Communicating with Parts department to obtain parts needed, inform Workshop Controller if vehicle is awaiting parts and pursue special order of parts if necessary.
- Working with other departments to facilitate the servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Diagnosing vehicle malfunctions, and recommend/perform appropriate repairs.
- Ensuring opportunities are identified to improve the business/profitability.
- Full knowledge of our products and customer needs.
- Support and help colleagues where required to deliver team priorities.
- Undertake the necessary training and skills development.
Requirements of an MOT/Service Technician with our client:
- MOT qualification essential.
- Customer orientated.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Computer literate and capable of liaising electronically with the manufacture.
- Clean driving licence.
- Can do attitude.
If you are interested in hearing more about this MOT Service Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Scarlett Boshle.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.