£41000 per annum
28 days ago
- Hours: Monday-Friday ONLY 8.30am - 5.30pm – No weekends!
- Salary: up to £32,000 basic + bonus = OTE up to £41,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Are you an experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer who is looking for a new challenge and to work for a great company where you feel valued?
Our automotive client based in Loughton is currently looking to hire now!
Responsibilities for the Paint Sprayer Include:
- Completing own Paint work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion, ensuring all parts are approved and ordered on dismantling receiving relevant sign off.
- Achieving an ongoing high rate of productivity.
- Being responsible for ensuring work is carried out to a high standard of quality in agreed timescales and sign quality check sheet on completion.
- Providing timely information and updates to team members, colleagues.
- Prioritising any reworks.
Experience/Knowledge for this Paint Sprayer role are:
- Proven track record as a Car Paint Sprayer within an automotive vehicle Bodyshop environment.
- Ability to work with heavy materials in a job that requires physical exertion.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets.
- Ideally fully qualified to Level 3 in Vehicle Refinishing or ATA qualified.
The Paint Sprayer will also need your own set of paint guns for the role as well as a full UK driving licence.
Motor trade experience as an automotive Car Paint Sprayer is essential.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Loughton please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.