£30000 per annum
28 days ago
- Monday to Friday 42.5 hours per week, Saturdays on a rota @ overtime rate
- Basic Salary Starting of £27,500 with an OTE up to £30K
Our Client is currently looking for an LCV / Commercial Technician to join their team – a Commercial Dealership in Coventry.
The Van Technician will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product.
A large part of the Van Technician position involves:
- Investigate and diagnose faults, reporting findings to the Workshop Controller/Foreman.
- Liaise with Service Advisors regarding work carried out, to be communicated to the customer. Speak to customers if required.
- Carry out all servicing and repairs to a high standard with an effective use of time and in line with Customer Handling Standards.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The successful Van Technician will ideally hold a Qualification of Level 3 / Equivalent, although time served mechanics will be considered. You must hold a full UK driving licence.
Our client offers an excellent package of benefits and a high standard working environment with the latest diagnostic equipment.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Warwickshire area please contact Matt at Perfect Placement
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.