Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
about 1 month ago
- Salary DOE / negotiable
- Monday to Friday
- Work for a growing Dealership!!
The Social Media Marketer role is ideal for an energetic, hard-working individual who would like to work for a fast-growing business, and further develop their communications and content experience. You must have a strong interest in graphic design, social media, and a passion for wanting to build a career within the industry.
Duties include for the Social Media / Community Manager include:
- Keep up to date on current and developing social media trends, working with the wider team to implement them into the social media strategy
- Manage and oversee the events within the community
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Define the expectations, budgets and deliverables for projects, with internal and external clients
- Oversee daily social tasks from creating posts, interacting with communities we manage and updating editorial calendars
- While overseeing the execution, you’ll have the utmost attention to every detail, regularly strategising and tweaking content to deliver successful campaigns
Skills required for this Social Media and Communications Manager:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- A degree in Digital Marketing / Social Media Marketing will be advantageous
- Knowledge of analytics tools
- Ability to multitask
- Competent with software such as Canva
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and entrepreneurial traits
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must
If this Social Media and Communication Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chorley please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.