£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE) OTE £32,000 - £37,000
Hours of work - Monday - Friday 08:00am - 18:00pm Saturday 1 IN 3
We are currently looking to add a skilled & experienced workshop controller to our current excellent team
Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller to include:
- Supervising and motivating our team of Technicians and proactively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice
- Supervises the daily time keeping of technicians and manages authorized absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturer and providing technical information for Technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained.
What our client is looking for in the successful Workshop Controller
- Prior experience essential
- Well-developed management and leadership skills
- In depth knowledge of contemporary Body shop systems, technology and operating processes
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must.
- A full and valid UK driving license
If you are interested in this position and can add real value to our team, we would love to hear from you.
Our highly experienced Recruitment Consultant Demi Somerville-Briers is waiting for your call, along with hundreds of candidates looking for their next job and career move in Manchester
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.