£24000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary is negotiable but likely to be around £24,000 per annum plus a bonus and overtime.
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays.
- Franchise Approved Commercial Dealership.
Our client, a large established Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Caerphilly region is currently looking to hire an experienced and customer focused Service Advisor for their busy Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and serving as the primary point of contact on the Service Reception Desk alongside another Service Advisor, you will need to be a confident relationship builder, be able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues with their vehicle whilst delivering a first class service, also achieving the company objectives and targets. You will greet customers in to the Service Department and book their vehicle in, have extensive liaison with the Workshop to chase work in progress, up-sell on additional work where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress of their vehicle.
The successful Service Advisor would preferably be experienced in an Automotive Service Department (preferably a commercial vehicle environment but this is non-essential) and be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction however our client has made it clear that prior experience in the motor trade is not essential, but strong customer service experience is.
A passion for working for the manufacturer and very strong organisational skills along with IT proficiency would be essential (experience with the Kerridge/ADP Dealer Management System would be highly advantageous but is non-essential).
As a Service Advisor you would be a valued member of a very close-knit Service Team responsible for booking work in and over-seeing vehicle repairs/servicing through the Workshop, while maintaining regular customer contact to update and book future work. Liaising with manufacturer to authorise warranty repairs, and a general knowledge of warranty procedures would also be advantageous but not essential.
For your hard work as a Service Advisor, our Client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £24,000 per annum (pending experience).
- Our client also offers overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate of time and a half
- 20 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Full manufacturer training and fantastic long term career prospects with an industry leading brand and business.
- You are required to work a shift system where in your first week you will work Monday to Friday 7:00am-3:30pm and your second week you will work 9:30am-6:00pm.
- You will also be expected to cover one in three Saturdays from 7:00am-1:00pm which is paid at the overtime rate.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Caerphilly please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.