£46000 per annum
25 days ago
4 nights Tuesday to Friday (40 hours total per week)
Salary: up to £20 per hour
Repair Work Responsibilities:
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of HGV’s booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
HGV Technician Requirements:
- Experience of Service and Repair of HGV vehicles.
- NVQ or City & Guilds Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full Car Driving Licence: Essential to Have / HGV – an advantage but not essential.
- Own Set of Tools: Essential to Have.
- Qualifications: Essential to Have.
For your hard work they will provide a competitive salary, pension scheme and various training courses.
Motor Trade experience as an HGV Technician/Mechanic is essential.
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Leicestershire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.