£34000 per annum
27 days ago
- Commercial Dealership
- £16 per hour
- Rolling 4 on 4 off shift pattern working 6am - 4pm
Our client with a large network of dealerships, have an opportunity for an experienced HGV Technician / Fitter to join their Lutterowrth based site on a permanent basis to carry our cosmetic repairs.
The role comes with a company van for your days worked to undertake repairs at their customer's premises.
HGV & Trailer Cosmetic Repair Technician responsibilities will include:
- To observe, recognise and report on vehicle or component defects or symptoms of impending failure.
- To examine vehicles completely and report orally or in writing upon the vehicles condition, safety and reliability and performance (MOT).
- To carry out roadside repairs and to recover defective or damaged vehicles within the terms of the law. Fully comply with Manufacturers protocol and policies and safe working at roadside.
- To protect all vehicles under repair against damage and to inspect each vehicle for damage and cleanliness upon completion of repair.
- Undertake cosmetic repairs to trailers
The ideal HGV & Trailer Cosmetic Repair Technician will possess the following:
- Hold a relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Goods Vehicle Repair).
- Previous workshop experience.
- Work to a high standard and have a good eye for detail with a methodical approach to their work.
- Work well in a team and be a contributing team member with a can do attitude.
- Have a desire to develop their knowledge and skills
- Be aware of the importance of Health and Safety compliance.
If this HGV & Trailer Cosmetic Repair Technician vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Leicestershire area, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.