£21250 per annum
about 1 month ago
Starting salary up to £19,250 per annum with £2,000 additional bonus potential.
Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm with flexible start/finish times.
Due to business expansion a not-to-miss opportunity has become available for a Vehicle Sales Administrator with our client’s franchise approved car dealership based in Newport.
Reporting to the Dealership Accountant and working with a friendly accounts/administration team in a state-of-the-art working environment, as a Vehicle Sales Administrator you will work be responsible for providing a pro-active support to the car sales and management teams in the function of processing car sales to the point of vehicle delivery.
This will include vehicle registration and tax via AFRL, raising invoices, maintaining vehicle files, and checking and preparing reports for internal and external use alongside other ad-hoc administration duties.
The successful candidate would be able to deliver the very highest level of administrative support through strong communication skills, very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP preferable).
Current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Sales Administrator is mandatory for our client at this stage.
A UK driving license with minimal points and an interested in cars would be beneficial but is not essential.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
- Starting salary of up to £19,250 per annum with £2,000 additional bonus potential.
- 23 days annual leave plus the bank holidays.
- Contributory workplace pension scheme.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Access to salary sacrifice car buying scheme.
- Generous employee programme including discounts for hundreds of high street/online retailers, discounted gym membership, RAC membership discounts, and health care provisions amongst others.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within one of the largest car dealer groups in the country.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 9:00am-5:00pm with flexible start/finish times.
If this Sales Administration Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newport please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.