£37500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic up to £30,500
Monday - Friday
Sat 1 in 4
Company Van Included
Opportunity to work with a great brand and business!
Due to the high demand in our client’s automotive accident repair business in Derbyshire region we’re currently looking to recruit a another Mobile Body Repair Technician to join their business.
You shall be carrying out body repair work on customer’s vehicles to a high quality standard and your responsibilities shall include:
- Sealing and waxing the repair area.
- Remove damaged vehicle panels/parts for repair.
- Smooth out minor dents in vehicle panels/parts.
- Refinishing the surfaces of repaired panels/parts.
- Fill small holes or rusted areas with resin, body solder and other compound fillers.
- Fit new panels where significant damage means the panel cannot be repaired.
- Remove old paintwork, sealant and rust.
- Cleaning the repair area and masking off other parts of the vehicle to be left alone.
- Matching colours, prime and paint spray the repair areas.
In order to be eligible for this position you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of Derby and have a UK driving licence.
A relevant IMI/NVQ qualification in Vehicle Accident Repair would be highly advantageous however our client is open to considering candidates with no formal qualifications but a strong and steady level of practical experience in vehicle body repair as training will be provided.
If you or anybody you may know will be interested with this opportunity don't wait to get in contact ASAP as in this current climate jobs will be snapped up.
If this Mobile SMART Repair Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Martyn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.