£22000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday - Friday 08:00am til 18:00pm + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 08:00am til 13:00pm (paid as over time flat rate)
- Salary: £20,500 basic salary + £10 for every service plan sold averaging but not limited to 60 per month
Our Main Dealer client based in Walton on Thames is actively looking to hire a Service Booking Advisor for their busy centre.
The role is a telephone based customer service position working within e team dealing with both inbound calls, as well making outbound calls to known customers on their database.
Objectives for the Service Booking Advisor:
- To control and maximise service and repair bookings.
- Interpreting customer's requirements in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all resources required in completing the work are available on schedule.
- Ensure that all company policy and procedures applicable to their areas of responsibilities are adhered to at all times.
Responsibilities for the Service Booking Advisor:
- Respond to telephone enquiries by greeting customer with the appropriate salutation.
- To take all bookings for service and repair work through telephone or inspection schedules.
- Obtain all necessary details in respect of work required, nature of problems and wherever possible identifying specific faults.
- To validate and update DMS marketing records for existing customers or create record for new customers.
- Use workshop loading tool to schedule and ensure maximum workshop utilisation and profitability through scheduled maintenance, repair, Service 24h and vehicle re-book work, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer’s requirements.
- Offer customers an estimate for work booked using package pricing tools.
- To ensure that any customer mobility requirements are arranged.
- To raise job cards for each vehicle, ensuring that all required supporting documentation / checks have been completed and recorded.
- To confirm customer payment terms/account.
- To promote other applicable services and products to customer as appropriate.
- To liaise effectively with the service team leaders and parts department.
If this Service Booking Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Walton on Thames please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today