£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Monday - Thursday 8am-5:30pm, Friday 8am-4:30pm
1 in 2 Saturdays: 8am-12:30pm
Benefits: Company pension, On-site parking, Progression opportunity.
Our client, a family run garage, has provided Northampton with excellent service for over 60 years. Now, they're looking to hire a new Service Advisor to join their team.
About the Service Advisor role:
- Handling customer enquiries for pricing of service & repair work
- Pricing and authorising work as identified on VHC’s & services
- Organising of parts required for authorised work.
- Effective management of customer expectations.
- Efficient management of time and workshop diary.
- Liaising between technicians, the workshop manager, parts assistant & reception staff.
- Maintain our high standards of efficiency & customer satisfaction.
Ideal Service Advisor:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong on upsell and able to advise customers
- Looking to progress into management
- MOT would be beneficial
- Ideally an experienced technician
If you're interested in this vacancy please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Lewis Fagen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.