£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are seeking a Vehicle Technician to join our Client’s reputable well-established Used Car Dealership in the West Drayton Area.
They are currently expanding their Team and looking for two Skilled Technicians to join their well-valued team. MOT Licence would be preferable.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A competitive salary up to £32,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm with Saturday Morning's - Hours can be flexible
- Company Benefits
- A very friendly working environment
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and General Repairs
- Some Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- MOT's - Class 4 & 7.
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- MOT Licence
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Vehicle Technician to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.