£28500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.00pm with alternate Saturdays worked 8.00am-1.00pm.
- Salary: up to £27,000 basic + Saturday overtime = OTE up to £28,500 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a successful Independent Service Centre whom have been trading for over 40 years and have a long standing loyal customer base supporting them.
They are looking for a Technical Service Advisor who can not only deliver excellent customer service but also has previous experience as Technician along with an excellent level of technical knowledge of a vehicle.
They have strong family values as well as priding themselves on delivering a high standard of service and delivering customer expectations. The team as a whole works well together and they would equally want to introduce a new member of staff who is also happy to help out wherever necessary.
Duties for the Technical Service Advisor will consist of but are not limited to:
- Booking in service, MOT and general repairs.
- Consistently upsell parts and accessories.
- Estimating/Pricing up jobs and parts required.
- Proving technical details of work that needs completing.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service and retention.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Technical Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Romford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.