£23000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £21,000 to £23,000 depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM or 8.30AM – 5.30PM
- Well Established Main Dealer
Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants who have been working as an Automotive Sales Administrator and has knowledge using Dealership systems.
The Sales Adminsitrator will have a smart and professional demeanor with good customer service skills but more importantly, the ability to work well individually and be able support the other departments.
Duties for this Sales Administrator will include:
- Processing customer orders.
- Working closely with Sales Executives to ensure a seamless experience in purchasing a vehicle.
- Coordinate preparation of customer orders within the sales department
- Maintain vehicle stock records as per vehicle purchases and sales
- Liaise with the workshop team to ensure required works are completed on new and use vehicles
- Invoicing of New and Used Vehicles
- Organise registration and taxation of new vehicles
- Generate deal files for handover to customers
- Other carious administrative duties.
Although Motor Trade experience is desirable, our client will be happy to look at anyone with Administrative experience in any industry.
If this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in East Sussex please contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs through to Sales Administrator Jobs.