£27000 per annum
26 days ago
- Independent Used Car Dealership
- 4 Days Per Week (28 hours)
Our client, an Independent Used Car Dealership in the Orpington area is looking to a hire a permanent HR Administrator for their office.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and hold a minimum Foundation Certificate in HR (CIPD level 3 or equivalent).
Responsibilities for the HR Administrator:
- Oversee all HR administration
- Assist with all employee relations enquires or requests
- Maintain/input sickness & holidays when required
- Collate all data for payroll around start dates, leave dates, salary changes etc.
- Maintain HRIS in house system digital copies of employees’ records
- Create job specifications to post with recruitment agencies and/or online job websites Indeed/Reed/CV Library.
- Manage the recruitment process by identifying candidates through job boards i.e. Indeed, Reed, CV Library. Liaise with Line Managers to understand upcoming job roles – ideally ahead of there being a gap to fill.
- Schedule meetings and interviews.
- Generating and administering new hire documentation, including offer letters, references, employment contracts and all leaver documentation.
- Manage the annual Performance Review process
- Manage/arrange staff probation reviews
Requirements for the HR Administrator:
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Experience with HR databases and HRIS systems
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
- Min CIPD level 3 or equivalent qualification.
If this HR Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Orpington please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.