£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Basic Salary £29,000 + (Dependent on Exp), OTE £31,000.
Large and reputable fast fit group.
Monday – Friday 08:30 – 18:00. Saturdays 08:30 – 17:00 and Sundays on a rota – Day off during the week.
Our Client are an Independently owned Fast Fit Group with many years’ experience and a good reputation in the local area. They offer a wide range of services including MOT testing, servicing, tyres and general repairs as well as heavy work including diagnostics, engine repairs, cam belts and clutches
Previous experience as a Workshop Controller, Workshop Foreman or Fast Fit Branch Manager is Beneficial. You must also have previous practical experience ideally with a mechanical qualification supporting your application.
- Duties of Fast-Fit Branch Manager with our Client
- Managing a small team of Technicians.
- Organising workload and workshop bookings.
- Operating workshop loading system.
- Dealing with customer enquiries in person and by telephone.
- Quoting for repairs, selling labour hours available via customer bookings.
- Accurately recording faults with vehicles/completing job sheets.
- Managing and order parts.
- Creating invoices and taking payment from customers.
What our Client expects of their Fast-Fit Branch Manager
- Previous Practical Experience with an up to date knowledge of latest repair techniques and procedures
- Strong understand of health and safety protocols
- Excellent Leadership & Communication Skills
- High-Level of Organisational Skills
- Customer Service Ability
If this Fast-Fit Branch Manager opportunity interests you, or you would like to know more about other Automotive Management opportunities, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.